The annual Nordic Several Complex Variables Meeting will be held in
Nösund on the west coast of Sweden on May 14-16, 2004.
The first talk will begin at 15:00 on Friday May 14 and the last talk
will end at noon on Sunday May 16.
Organizers: Nikolay Shcherbina, Mats Andersson
- Jan-Erik Björk (Stockholm, Sweden)
- Josip Globevnik (Ljubljana, Slovenia)
- Stefan Nemirovski (Moscow, Russia)
- Stéphanie Nivoche (Toulouse, France)
- Hans Rullgård (Stockholm, Sweden)
- Berit Stensønes (Ann Arbor, USA)
- Alexander Sukhov (Lille, France)
- John Wermer (Providence, USA)
- Jan Wiegerinck (Amsterdam, Nederland)
- Alain Yger (Bordeaux, France)
Arrival in Nösund on Friday morning, May 14.
Opening lunch at Nösunds Hotell at about 13.30 on Friday.
Two lectures on Friday afternoon.
Dinner at 19.30 on Friday.
- John Wermer (Providence)
- Hans Rullgaard (Stockholm)
Three lectures on Saturday morning.
Lunch at 12.00 on Saturday.
- Stefan Nemirovski (Moscow/Bochum)
- Stephanie Nivoche (Toulouse)
- Josip Globevnik (Ljubljana)
Two lectures on Saturday afternoon.
Dinner at 19.30 on Saturday.
- Alain Yger (Bordeaux)
- Jan-Erik Bjoerk (Stockholm)
Three lectures on Sunday morning.
Lunch at 12.00 on Sunday, May 16.
- Berit Stensones (Ann Arbor)
- Alexander Sukhov (Lille)
- Jan Wiegerinck (Amsterdam)
We shall all be staying in Nösunds Hotell. For futher information, please,
have a look on the webside:
The package includes all meals and the preliminary price is SEK 2700 for
accommodation in double rooms, with a supplement of SEK 500 for a single
room (all taxes are included into the price). The organizers will handle
the reservations, so there will be no need for the participants to
individually contact the hotel.
Note: This page will be updated regularly.
Last modified: Fri Dec 12 16:46:32 MET 2003