Survival Analysis - MSA630
Jornsten , Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Lecture: Tue 08.00-10.00, MVF 32. Fri 13.15-15.00 MVH11
Office Hours: By appointment (email)
[ About the
course | Links]
- Lab2 is posted under "Labs".
- No class on Feb 3 (Tue) and Feb 13 (Friday). Make-up class on Jan 27 (Tue of week 2) and Tue Feb 10 (week 3) second period, 8am-12noon both days.
About the course:
- Survival analysis. Techniques for censored and truncated data. J.P. Klein and M.L. Moeschberger.
- Assigned in lecture, due 1-2 weeks after. Only typed lab reports will be accepted.
The labs are an integral part of the course. They will require you
to analyze data using a statistical software package, like SAS or R, and to
write up your findings in short reports.
- There will be a final, with a take-home component.
- Your letter grade for the course will be based on the overall
score you get from labs and the exam.
Back to : Rebecka Jornsten