Grading system for the whole course
- on the ordinary exam: one can max 30 for solving the exam questions plus some bonus marks for solving home assignment problems,
- on a re-exam: one can collect max 30 for solving the exam question (no bonus marks),
- to pass the exam one has to get at least 12 marks.
- students work on home assignment problems alone or in teams of 2 or 3 students,
- for the solution to be accepted the student must participate in the corresponding exercise class,
- for each problem a randomly chosen student (among those claiming they worked through this problem) has to present a solution in the class,
- every problem with an accepted solution gives a fraction of a bonus point.
- on the final exam the student may use two 2-sided A4-pages with a course digest.
- This digest should be put together by each of the student themself and brought with them to the final exam.