- Mini-Conference on Symmetric Domains and Hankel Operators III, Lund,
February 23, 1996.
- Course on Bergman spaces, Trondheim, September 17-27, 1996.
- Bergman Spaces and Related Topics, Trondheim, September 29 - October
- Workshop on Special Functions and Group Theory, Amsterdam,
September 4, 1997.
- CIMPA School in Analysis and Geometry on Complex Homogeneous Domains
and Related Topics, Beijing, September 15-30, 1997.
- AMS Summer Conference: q-Series, Combinatorics and Computer Algebra,
Mt Holyoke College, June 21-25, 1998.
- International Workshop on Special Functions - Asymptotics,
Harmonic Analysis and Mathematical Physics, Hong Kong, June 21-25, 1999.
- Twente Conference on Lie Groups, Enschede,
December 20-22, 1999.
- Mathematical and Physical Aspects of Quantum Groups,
Bayrischzell, April 27 - May 1, 2000.
- Special Functions 2000: Current Perspective and Future Directions,
Tempe, May 29 - June 9, 2000.
- Quantum Groups and Special Functions, Delft,
April 9, 2001.
- Applications of the Macdonald Polynomials, Cambridge,
April 17-20, 2001.
- Applications of Dynamical Quantum Groups
and the KZ equation, Amsterdam,
September 11-12, 2001.
- Abel Bicentennial Conference, Oslo, June 3-7, 2002.
- Quantum Groups and Integrable Systems, Prague, June 20-22,
- Euro Summer School in
Orthogonal Polynomials and Special Functions, Leuven, August 12-16,
- AMS Sectional Meeting, special session on Combinatorics and Special
Functions, Madison, October 12-13, 2002.
- AMS Sectional Meeting, special session on q-Series in Number Theory
and Combinatorics, Baton Rouge, March 14-16, 2003.
- Seventh International
Symposium on Orthogonal Polynomials, Special Functions and
Applications, Copenhagen, August 18-22, 2003.
- Workshop on Special Functions, Representation Theory and
Applications, Amsterdam, August 25-27, 2003.
- Workshop on Jack, Hall-Littlewood and Macdonald Polynomials,
Edinburgh, September 23-26, 2003.
- International Workshop on Special Functions, Orthogonal Polynomials,
Quantum Groups and Related Topics, Bexbach, October 19-21, 2003.
- Symmetries and Integrability of Difference Equations:
EuroConference on Analytic Difference Equations, Special Functions and
Quantum Models on the Lattice, Helsinki, June 19-24, 2004.
- Non-Commutative Geometry and Representation Theory in
Mathematical Physics, Karlstad, July 5-10, 2004.
- Autumnal Meeting of Mathematical Society of Japan, special
session on Infinite Integrable Systems, Sapporo, September 19-20, 2004.
- 54th Séminaire Lotharingien de Combinatoire,
Lucelle, April 4-6, 2005.
- Recent Advances in Quantum Integrable Systems,
Algebras and Beyond, Leeds, December 16-17, 2005.
Workshop of Combinatorics on q-Series and Partitions,
Lyon, January 5-6, 2006.
18th International Conference on Formal Power Series & Algebraic Combinatorics, San Diego, June 19-23, 2006.
- 58th Séminaire Lotharingien de Combinatoire,
St. Germain au Mont d'Or, March 19-21, 2007.
- Statistical-Mechanics and Quantum-Field Theory Methods in Combinatorial Enumeration, Cambridge, April 21-25, 2008.
- Elliptic Integrable Systems, Isomonodromy Problems, and Hypergeometric Functions, Bonn, July 21-25, 2008.
Special Functions and Quantum Groups, Amsterdam, December 11-12, 2008.
Quantum Discrete Integrable Systems, Cambridge, March 23-27, 2009.
10th International Symposium on Orthogonal Polynomials, Special
Functions and Applications, Leuven, July 20-24, 2009.
Workshop on Orthogonal Polynomials,
Hankel and Jacobi matrices, Copenhagen, August 26-28, 2009.
- Combinatorics and Mathematical Physics, Brisbane, July 12-14, 2010.
- Exactly Solvable Models in Statistical Physics, Brisbane, July 14-17, 2010.
- AGMP-6 Workshop (Algebra Geometry Mathematical Physics), Tjärnö, October 25-30, 2010.
- q-Series 2011: An International Conference on
q-Series, Partitions and Special Functions, Statesboro, March 14-16, 2011.
- Annual Statistical Mechanics Meeting,
Melbourne, December 1-2, 2011.
- 6th European Congress of Mathematics, Satellite thematic session on Mathematical Physics and Developments in Algebra, Krakow, July 3-6, 2012.
- 24th International Conference on Formal Power Series and Algebraic Combinatorics, Nagoya, July 30 - August 3, 2012.
- Random Tilings, Stony Brook, February 18-22, 2013.
- Elliptic Integrable Systems and Hypergeometric Functions, Leiden, July 15-19, 2013.
- Dick Askey's 80th, Madison, December 6-7, 2013.
- Lattice Models, Exact Results and Combinatorics,
Florence, May 18-22, 2015.
- Random Interfaces and Integrable Probability, Florence, June 22-26, 2015.
- Six-vertex Model, Dimers, Shapes, and All That, Stony Brook, March 14-18, 2016.
- Mini-Workshop on Quantum Integrable Models, Utrecht, May 31, 2016.
OPSF-S6: Summer School on Orthogonal Polynomials and Special Functions, College Park, July 11-15, 2016.
Elliptic Hypergeometric Functions in Combinatorics,
Integrable Systems and Physics, Vienna, 20-24 March 2017.
International Conference on Special Functions: Theory, Computation, and Applications 2017, Hong Kong, 5-9 June 2017.
81st Séminaire Lotharingien de Combinatoire, Strobl, 9-12 September 2018.
Selected research visits
- University of Karlstad, March 3-7, 1997. Visiting Genkai Zhang.
- University of Amsterdam, September 1-5, 1997. Visiting Erik Koelink.
- University of Wisconsin, Madison, December 2-12, 2000. Visiting Paul Terwilliger.
- Technische Universiteit Delft, April 6-12, 2001. Visiting Erik Koelink.
- University of Wisconsin, Madison, September 10 - October 17, 2002. Visiting Paul Terwilliger.
- Institut Mittag-Leffler, Djursholm, October 2 - December 20, 2003. Noncommutative Geometry.
- Research Institute
for Mathematical Sciences, Kyoto, September
Method of Algebraic Analysis in Integrable Systems.
- Isaac Newton Institute, Cambridge, March 16 - May 5, 2009.
Discrete Integrable Systems.
- University of Vienna, June 21-25, 2010. Visiting Michael Schlosser.
- Australian National University, Canberra, November 22 - December 16, 2011. Visiting Vladimir Bazhanov and Vladimir Mangazeev.
- Galileo Galilei Institute, Florence,
May 18-22 and June 22 - July 3, 2015.
Statistical Mechanics, Integrability and Combinatorics.
- Simons Center for Geometry and Physics, Stony Brook, March 14-25, 2016.
Statistical Mechanics and Combinatorics.
Nordita, Stockholm, 30 May - 5 June, 2018. Correlation Functions in Solvable Models.
Elliptic Integrable Systems, Special Functions and Quantum Field Theory, Stockholm, 16-20 June 2019.
15th International Symposium on Orthogonal Polynomials, Special Functions and Applications, Hagenberg, 22-26 July, 2019.
Back to my