Civilekonomexamen (degree in Business Adminstration),
- Civilingenjoersexamen, elektroteknik (degree in Electrical Engineering),
Lund University, 1970.
- Doctor of Technology 1974,
- Docent 1976, in Mathematical Statistics,
Teaching Assistant in Telecommunication Theory, Business
Administration, Mathematical Statistics; Research Associate, Non-tenured
Lecturer, Non-tenured Professor in Mathematical Statistics, Lund University,
1969 - 1979.
- Lecturer, Institute of Mathematical Statistics, Copenhagen
University, 1979 - 1987.
Visiting Researcher, 1975 - 76, Visiting Professor, spring 1979,
Visiting Research Professor, 1983, 1991 - 1992, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
- Professor, Department of Mathematical Statistics, Lund University
1988 - 1993,
- Professor, Department of Mathematical Sciences, Chalmers University of Technology
Last modified: Fri May 23 11:37:36 MET DST 1997