Chalmers University of Technology
and University of Gothenburg
SE-412 96 Gothenburg, SWEDEN
+46(0)31 772 3528 (office)
+46(0)73 079 4209 (cell)
+46(0)31 772 3508 (fax)
- BOM125 Risk Control in Engineering
- BOM060 Environmental Risk Assessment in Engineering
- Min formelsamling
Recent papers, talks, etc
- Approximate dynamic fault tree calculations for modelling water supply risks (with Andreas Lindhe, Lars RosÚn, 2012)
- On the value of expert information in a multi-criteria context (with Lars RosÚn, Jenny Norrman, Andreas Lindhe, 2011)
- Risk-based multi-criteria decision models for prioritising water safety measures (with Andreas Lindhe, Lars RosÚn, Jon Røstum, Thomas J. R. Pettersson; 2010)
- Risk assessment case study - G÷teborg, Sweden (with Andreas Lindhe, Lars RosÚn, Johan ┼str÷m, Mia Bondelid, Thomas Pettersson, Olof Bergstedt; TECHNEAU Deliverable D4.1.5a, 2010.
- Fault tree analysis for integrated and probabilistic risk analysis of drinking water systems (with Andreas Lindhe, Lars RosÚn, Olof Bergstedt; in Water Research, 2009).
- Quantitative risk assessment of water supply systems from source to tap (with Andreas Lindhe, Lars RosÚn, Olof Bergstedt, Thomas J. R. Pettersson; in TECHNEAU: Safe Drinking Water from Source to Tap, pp 204-215, 2009)
- Integrated risk analysis from source to tap: Case study G÷teborg (with Andreas Lindhe, Lars RosÚn, Thomas J. R. Pettersson, Olof Bergstedt, Johan ┼str÷m, Mia Bondelind; in The 6th Nordic Drinking Water Conference, Oslo, Norway, 9-11 June, 2008, pp 231-241.
- Added value in fault tree analyses (in Safety, Reliability and Risk Analysis: Theory, Methods and Applications. Martorell et al. (eds), pp 1041-1048, Taylor & Francis Group, London 2008)
- Comparing Raw Water Options to Reach Water Safety Targets Using an Integrated Fault Tree Model (with Lars RosÚn, Olof Bergstedt, Andreas Lindhe, Thomas J. R. Pettersson, Anna Johansson; in International Water Association Conference, Water Safety Plans: Global Experiences and Future Trends, Lisbon, Portugal, 12-14 May, 2008).
- Characterisation of Hard Rock Acccording to the Observational Method and Value of Information Analysis (with Miriam Zetterlund, Lars RosÚn, Lars O. Ericsson; in ITA-AITES World Tunnel Congress. Agra, India Sep 22-24, 2008).
- Value of Information Analysis ... (with Pär-Erik Back, Lars Rosén, Ambio 2007)
- On the cost-effectiveness of sampling ... (with Pär-Erik Back, Lars Rosén, Preprint, 2007)
- Calculating the optimal number of ... (with Lars Rosén, Environmetrics, 2006)