Some recent and selected publications
- Optimization of Shape in Continuum Percolation
, Annals of Probability 29 (2001), 624-635.
- Positive influence and negative dependence
(joint work with Devdatt Dubhashi and Desh Ranjan),
Combinatorics, Probability and Computing 16 (2007),
- Biased random-to-top shuffling,
Annals of Applied Probability 16 (2006), 1034-1058.
- Uniqueness and non-uniqueness in
percolation theory, (joint work with Olle Häggström),
Probability Surveys 3 (2006), 289-344.
- Stationary random graphs on Z with prescribed
iid degrees and finite mean connections , (joint work
with Maria Deijfen), Electronic Communications in
Probability 11 (2006), 336-346.
- Dynamical models for circle covering: Brownian motion
and Poisson updating , (joint work with Jeff Steif),
Annals of Probability 36 (2008), 739-764.
- Invariant random graphs with iid degrees in a
general geography ,
Probability Theory and Related Fields 143 (2009), 643-656.
- Dynamical circle covering with homogeneous Poisson
updating , Statistics and Probability Letters
78 (2008), 2400-2403.
- Visibility to infinity in the hyperbolic plane,
despite obstacles , (joint work with Itai Benjamini, Oded Schramm and
Johan Tykesson) ALEA. Latin American Journal of Probability
and Mathematical Statistics 6 (2009), 323-342.
- Mixing time bounds for overlapping cycles
shuffles , Electronic Journal of Probability 16, 1281-1295.
- Negative dependence in sampling ,
(joint work with Petter Bränden), to appear in Scandinavian Journal of Statistics.
- A BK inequality for randomly drawn subsets of fixed size ,
(joint work with Jacob van den Berg), to appear in Probability Theory and Related Fields.
- Mixing times for the interchange process , to appear in ALEA, Latin American Journal of Probability and Mathematical Statistics.
- The BK inequality for pivotal sampling , to appear in Electronic Communications in Probability.