Workshops and Visitors Programmes
- Autumn 05
Multivariate Systems with Independence Structures,
Göteborg and Smögen, Sep 7-10, 2005
- Summer 05
Fourth International Conference on Extreme Value Analysis,
Göteborg, Aug 15-19, 2005
- Spring 05
on Branching Processes in Biology, Göteborg, May 22-26,
- Summer 04
on Spatial Statistics, Image Analysis and Signal Processing within
Biology and Technology, Smögen, August 16-20, 2004.
- Spring 04
on Stochastic-geometric and combinatorial ideas in statistical
mechanics, Göteborg, June 21-25, 2004
- Autumn 03
- Workshop on Mathematical
Aspects of Systems Biology, Göteborg, November 13-15,
- Spring 03
on Probability, Trees, and Genetics at Chalmers, Göteborg,
May 22-23, 2003
- Spring 02
on Discrete Probability, Eindhoven. This workshop is organized
jointly by EURANDOM and
Stochastic Centre June 17-20, 2002. A limited number of travel
grants are available for this workshop.
- Workshop/concentrated research course on Complexity
and Probability, 15-19 April, 2002.
- Autumn 01
workshop in Extreme Value Theory and Applications, Göteborg,
Dec 10-15, 2001.
- Lecture series and workshop on communication theory, Göteborg,
Nov 13-15, 2001
- Seminars on stochastics
in applications, Nov 16, 2001
on Probability and Algorithms, Stockholm, August 22-23, 2001.
- Autumn 00
- Post discussion on August
14-25, 2000: Workshop on Fatigue Limit: Application of Stochastic
Geometry and Extremes.
Please note that access to this page is restricted to authorized
- Spring 00
- Autumn 99
- Multivariate Analysis for Use in Industry
- Spring 99
- Image Analysis and Spatial Statistics
- Autumn 98
- Extremes- Risk and Safety
- Spring 98
- Stochastic Methods in Fatigue and Structural Safety
- Population Dynamics programme
- Autumn 97
- Percolation, Particle Systems and Ergodic Theory
- Spring 97
- Statistics for the Pharmaceutical Industry.